- Credit Card* - goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) proudly accepts: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. * Card will be charged in full when order is processed.
- Checks* - We accept Company and Personal Checks, Certified Bank Checks, Cashier Checks, Money Orders, made payable to: American Parts Equipment Supply. *Because of the time needed to process checks, items will not ship until the check clears with the bank.
- State/Sales Tax - Wisconsin Residents are responsible for all State, Local, Sales and Use taxes. Resellers and tax exempt organizations must fax a copy of your tax exempt certificate to 262-251-9807
- C.O.D. - We do not except C.O.D. as a payment method at this time.
Package Delivery/Freight Carriers
American Parts Equipment Supply will ship products within the 48 contiguous United States via United Parcel Service, USPS and other major package delivery companies and motor freight carriers.
Standard Delivery and Processing Rates
For orders under $50.00 = $8.95
$50.00 - $75.00 = $9.95
$75.01 - $100.00 = $12.95
$100.01 - $150.00 = $15.95
$150.01 - $200.00 = $19.95
$200.01 - $400.00 = $24.95
$400.01 - $699.98 = $30.95
$699.99 & above = Free Shipping*
Note: Standard Delivery and Processing Rates are based on the item subtotal of your order before any discounts, or promotions are applied, less any items that are marked as Free Shipping.
* Free Shipping Offer - Standard Delivery Orders with a subtotal of $699.99 or more may qualify for free standard ground shipping(does not include next-day air,2nd day air, 3rd day, oversized, overweight, large quantities, motor freight, hazardous and/or special package needs) to locations within the 48 contiguous United States only. (Not all items qualify for the Free Shipping Offer). Orders that do not meet Standard Delivery requirements are subject to surcharge fee. If a surcharge fee applies, customer will be notified via email and/or the telephone number provided by customer at time of purchase. Free Shipping Offer does not include locations in Alaska and Hawaii. Standard Delivery and Processing Rates will apply to all other orders.
Because of variances in pricing to locations around the country, products weighing in excess of 70 lbs may require the use of motor freight carriers, which will have delivery charges based upon the location of the final delivery destination. A minimum fee of $50.00 will also be added for residential motor freight deliveries. A Liftgate fee of $75.00 is additional if forklift or loading dock is not available to unload product(s) from truck. Note: above carrier rates are based on the product being delivered to the customer's curbside. Any deliveries beyond the curbside, the customer will be responsible to the carrier for any additional charges.
At times manufacturers will place a product on backorder status. If a backorder condition exists, a sales representative from goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) will contact the customer via telephone to explain the shipping options available. We generally will not ship the product(s) until all of the products ordered are available. Customers may request partial shipments however the customer would be responsible for additional shipping. Note: goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) reserves the right to waive additional shipping charges at its own discretion.
Package tracking is available on orders shipped via UPS, most other major package delivery companies and motor freight carriers.
Because items returned opened or damaged are not able to be resold as new, refunds will be issued (less a 20% restocking fee), for any product returned to us only in the original, unused , unopened and undamaged manufacturers package. All returns require prior approval from goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) within 10 business days from the date of the product(s) being shipped and an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number must be assigned before any product(s) can be returned. Note: Electrical parts, parts installed in a repair, custom printed items, special orders and/or products that have been used are not returnable. Exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued within 5 business days from the receipt of all items minus the outgoing and incoming shipping/freight charges. Return shipping insurance required.
Wrong or Damaged Items
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of your recent purchase with us and that it arrives safely to your location. Accidents can and do happen, any product(s) damaged during the shipping process and/or the wrong product(s) has shipped, we ask that you follow this procedure. Do not refuse the package(s). Sign for the package(s), have the shipping /freight carrier note any damage on the paper work or bill of lading. Contact our customer service department via e-mail within 3 business days of receiving the damaged/wrong product(s) package goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) will ship the replacement product(s) at no additional charge. An RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number and prepaid shipping label will be sent out for the product to be returned to our facility. Items that were dropped shipped from the manufacturer will be returned to the manufacturer. The replacement product(s) will be sent out as soon as we receive damaged or wrong product for inspection. Claims received after 3 business days will be at processed at goapesonline.com (American Parts Equipment Supply) discretion and may not be eligible for refund or replacement. Items returned must be in the original manufacturer's package.
Items returned for an exchange will not incur any restocking fees as long as the above requirements have been met. The Customer will be responsible for all outgoing and incoming shipping/freight charges. An RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number must be assigned before any product(s) can be returned. Return shipping insurance required.
You can make changes and cancellations to your order at any time prior to the shipment of the product(s). Changes and cancellations will be done by telephone only (262-251-9800). E-mail cancellations and changes will not be accepted. (No exceptions). If the product(s) have already shipped return and exchange policies will apply. An RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number must be assigned before any product(s) can be returned. The Customer will be responsible for all outgoing and incoming shipping/freight charges.